About the Old Brewery
The Old Brewery is situated in one of York’s finest historical locations just behind York Minster in Ogleforth near where the Romans first marched into York. The building is Grade 2 listed and is situated behind St Williams College. The development was most recently a warehouse but started out life as a brewery in what was once an industrial part of the City with coach builders and wheelwrights.
The building has been recently converted into a small development of twelve individual apartments, with some of the original features associated with the warehouse such as high beamed ceilings and large windows. All the fixtures and fittings have been carefully selected to capture the essence of luxury loft-style living.
We are proud to offer you the fulfilment of a truly 5 five star Gold City break. Private secure parking is available so leave the car behind ... the top York attractions are just footsteps away.
- Newly restored listed building with secure access
- Luxury 5 star Gold accommodation
- Free on-site parking for 1 car
- Easy first floor access with lift
- Secluded, central location
- Juliet Balcony
- Underfloor heating
- King bedroom with en-suite
- Twin-bedded room
- Main bathroom with bath / shower
- Pima Cotton towels
- 600 thread count luxury cotton bedlinen
- Feather and Down duvets
- State of the art audiovisual equipment including iPod dock and DAB radio
- Free Wi-fi
- Free national calls
- Luxury welcome treats
- Full apartment inventory